Sunday, August 1, 2010

Disney World!!!

Ok, so yea...i haven;t blogged in f~o~r~e~v~e~r. I am not great at it, so that's why. In February, my parents took us to Disney World. If my parents had taken me as a kid, they wouldn't have had to pay for 4 extra people-LOL! We had a great time! Thanks MOM & DAD!



Joseph's favorite thing was riding the bus, plane, and train-LOL!


Joseph liked characters from a distance. I'm sure there was a character across the table that caught his attention otherwise he would have freaked bc mickey was right there behind him LOL!



It was Caroline's first birthday and she was kissed by snow white!







Annabelle loves Sleeping Beauty. She stared at her the whole time :)





On the plane w Orlando magic and former LSU basketball player Brandon Bass!



























1 comment:

Seth & Courtney said...

Great pictures! I love the kiss of Caroline's forehead! Only Snow White could pull off that shade of lip stick. So fun!