Thursday, May 7, 2009

Big Sis loves her lil sis and is a great help. (Huh? Caroline actually was asleep in her crib--go figure-LOL!)

CRASH! he couldnt wait until I was finishing feeding caroline for his nap







Four Generation Picture!

Caroline was blessed on my mom's birthday






Richardson Egg Hunt 2009
Magnolia, MS

Um, it's his easter shirt-LOL!

Thanks Kory for taking our family pic!


Motherhood!

I would never trade a minute of my time with my kids. Even when my almost 2yr. makes the bathroom floor so slippery that I stub my once a year freshly pedicured big toe and then try to feed him dinner which he dumps all over the floor!

We have been busy but here are some pics of the kids. Caroline Elizabeth was blessed on Easter Sunday. She was a perfect baby during the blessing--no fuss at all!! We were blessed to be able to spend time with all our family (parents and siblings and nieces and nephews!) My grandma and aunt were able to come from Arkansas for the blessing, too!--THANKS!!
Annabelle gets out of school next Friday!! I am glad to have her home for the summer--even if it means all 3 lil ones 24/7!

5 comments:

AmyB said...

So glad to see all your sweet pictures. Your family is beautiful and I know they are all keeping you busy. Summer will go by too fast I think. I am looking forward to it. Sorry I couldn't watch the kids :( I mean I am sorry I couldn't help out and sorry that I couldn't get my hands on them!

Grandma Carla said...

What a gorgeous family! The pictures of Caroline on her blessing day are so sweet. Love the four generation picture. My favorite picture has to be your family picture at the end - your family is adorable! Happy, happy, busy, busy summer!
Love, Aunt Carla

Jen Cutler said...

Ethan has a chick magnet shirt too. Looks a lot different, but it still lets everyone know how totally awesome he is!

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

I love your family picture! What a beautiful family!!!

Seth & Courtney said...

Annabelle is such a cute big sister, so ready to help! And I'm glad to see that Joseph is taking his naps into his own hands. So cute! Time for new pictures of Caroline. She's growing so fast! Glad that you could come over and trick-or-treat with us!