Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Summer Heat mostly gone in South Louisiana

Now that it is "Fall" the kids have been enjoying getting outdoors and riding their bikes! Joseph, however, has discovered that he can enjoy a free ride by hopping on the back of sister's tricycle and let her do the work.
Whenever I bring the camera out, Annabelle and Joseph of course instanly pose.




Their other favorite thing to do is take pictures of things by themselves. (Santa needs to bring them their own digital "kids" camera. ) Annabelle is proud of her tricycle. She is a master "pedaller" now! She didn't get a tricycle until she was three and it took her awhile to fully pedal the tricycle. (She is not very athleticlly inclined--she also just learned to jump off the ground with TWO feet!--she takes after her grandma pam--at least that is the joke in our family.)

5 comments:

AmyB said...

I have so many pictures on my camera of "objects". My kids will get it and go crazy. I think I even ended up of one of the toilet. Looks like the kids are having a great time outside. Joe is a pretty smart little guy with hoping on for a ride!!

Chelsea said...

Cute! Joseph is one smart little brother! Glad that the heat is leaving. It's so much better when the kids can go outside and play!

The Clegg Family said...

Why didn't you tell me you blogged? Anywho, you're kids are so darn cute. I wish it was still warm here.

Jessica said...

we, i mean, santa, bought brennan a kids camera (vtech) for christmas last year and it is a life saver. both boys love to take pictures, it is easy to delete them, and it keeps their dirty little hands off of mine.

Seth & Courtney said...

So fun to have some quality time outside with the bikes. We've been using ours more lately too. Jack had a great time playing with the kids last week. Thanks again! I love all the pictures you've updated with recently! And I may have to put a bug in Santa's ear about camera's for our kids too! Great idea!