Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bye week withdrawls?!

Ok, maybe I am not actually having withdrawls with the Tigers not playing this week, but is gonna be a farily boring night without them on tonight. After at least 4 seasons, I finally got to geaux see my TIGERS play!
Shane and I and my friend Sharon and her hubby Jamin went to the big game against Miss St. Well, I guess it wasn't a Georgia, Florida, Auburn or Bama game, but it was still Saturday Night in DEATH VALLEY!

Great PIC! Three Nat'l Championship Flags-- with the newest one just last season!! Four military jets flew directly overhead before the start of this game. Always a NICE surprise. I saw and heard them coming but forgot to brace myself while standing. I had to clutch onto Shane. The poor little 8 year-old girl in front of us got really scared.
Needless to say, the TIGERS were victorious! A special thanks to Randy Bluth for the tickets.


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

FUN!! Kyle is so jealous. Wish we could have been there.....for any game, it doesn't matter!

Jessica said...

oh, bart would be so jealous. he'd love to see the tigers play anybody, even somebody like troy or nebraska.